The result of extensive testing to develop a fine polish that combines noticeable cutting performance with impressive finishing capability. The proprietary formula developed and blended in-house by RUPES is designed to perform with both large stroke random orbital polishers and gear-driven orbital polishers. When combined with RUPES specially designed yellow foam, wool, or microfiber pads DA-FINE delivers a much higher level of defect removal when compared to traditional fine polishing compounds. More cut, yet still provides the incredibly high finish quality and easy wipe off expected from a product formulated for final finishing after a coarse cutting compound. BigFoot D-A FINE HIGH-PERFORMANCE POLISHING COMPOUND is body shop safe and performs well on clear coat, single-stage paint, gelcoat, varnish, and more.
- Excellent cutting performance relative to most “fine” polishing compounds
- New micro-abrasive technology and proprietary blend enhances finishing ability
- Easy wipe-off, for fewer towel marks on soft paints or delicate surfaces
- Easy application when used with RUPES color-coordinated pad system
- One-step light defect removal and finishing on most paints
- Can also be an excellent 2nd step polish following D-A Coarse Compound
- Recommended for use with BigFoot Random Orbital or Gear-Driven tools