The SONAX Profiline Headlight Restoration Kit provides the everyday DIY detailing enthusiast with the perfect solution to yellowing, aged, or otherwise foggy headlights. No matter how bad your headlights are, the SONAX Profiline Headlight Restoration Kit comes with every product you will need to fully restore your headlights and provide them with lasting protection. Even when the condition of your headlights and the protection begins to fade again, you will have plenty of product left over to refresh these qualities!
If your headlights are foggy, yellowed, aged, or otherwise impaired, your ability to drive at night is seriously affected. The worse of your headlights are, the less light they are letting through. Less light on the road ahead of you means that you may not be able to see well enough to drive safely. Not to mention, foggy headlights impacted the over-all look of your car as well. Let the SONAX Profiline Headlight Restoration Kit alleviate all these issues with ease!
Much like the paint on your vehicle, your headlights require multiple steps and products to be fully restored and protected. Usually this would make finding the right products and tools for each step of the process almost as difficult as the process itself. Well, SONAX cut out all the guesswork and put together the SONAX Profiline Headlight Restoration Kit that will provide you with every product you will need complete the entire process.
SONAX has always been a company that develops the highest quality, professional-grade tools and products for the detailing industry. That fact certainly extends to the SONAX Profiline Headlight Restoration Kit as well. The SONAX Headlight Polish that is included in this kit is formulated using abrasive technology specifically designed to correct the unique and finnicky surface that is plastic. In addition to that, the Profiline Headlight Protection will guard your headlights from dangerous elements for up to 6 months at a time!
Should you ever see your headlights begin to fade and diminish after the initial restoration, there is no need to worry. The SONAX Profiline Headlight Restoration Kit comes with enough product to allow you to complete the whole process up to 20 times!
This kit includes:
• SONAX P-Ball
• SONAX Wet-Sanding Discs
• SONAX 3.5 in. Wool Lambskin Pad
• SONAX Headlight Polish
• SONAX Profiline Headlight Protection
• SONAX Polishing Cloths
• SONAX Microfiber Cloth
- Wash and dry your headlights.
- Tape off the areas surrounding your headlights with masking tape to avoid splash and overspray
- If your headlights are in particularly rough condition, use the SONAX Wet-Sanding discs (starting with the P1000 and following with the P2000) in combination with the SONAX P-Ball to wet-sand them. Make sure to wipe off any abrasive residue using a cloth before continuing.
- Lightly moisten the SONAX Lambskin Pad and attach it to either the SONAX P-Ball or your preferred rotary polisher.
- Apply the SONAX Headlight Polish directly onto the SONAX Lambskin Pad and polish the surface of your headlights until the plastic appears clear. Wipe any remaining residue off using the shallow nap side of the SONAX Microfiber Cloth.
- Spray SONAX Profiline Headlight Protection onto a SONAX Polishing Cloth and apply a thin layer of product to your headlight.
- After the SONAX Profiline Headlight Protection has almost evaporated completely, apply a second layer of product using the same method as before (make sure to use a fresh SONAX Polishing Cloth).
- Once the second layer of SONAX Profiline Headlight Protection has almost evaporated completely, use the soft, longer napped side of the SONAX Microfiber Cloth to buff the surface of your headlight.
- Allow the SONAX Profiline Headlight Protection approximately an hour to cure completely. Make sure that the headlights are not exposed to any moisture during this time.
Before storing your SONAX Profiline Headlight Protection, turn the can upside-down and briefly spray until the valve is empty. This will prevent the product from curing inside the valve and clogging it.